Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2012

5 weeks and then some...

Connor's 5 week birthday was yesterday!!! Hard to believe it has been that long!

In the past week, Matt has had the opportunity to spend more time with Connor. I went to a concert with my parents for their annivesary so Matt was in charge of feeding and putting Connor down for the night. When I got home, I found both of them asleep, which I deemed to be a success!

The weather has been wonderful in the past week, so much so that we have spent a bit of time outside and walking enjoying the spring/summer-like temperatures!



We also have enjoyed dresing Connor up in some of his spring outfits as well.



We really have enjoyed seeing him grow up...he started a new thing today (more on that later!)


Next week the weather isn't supposed to be as wonderful. We are going to miss it, aren't we buddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment